AmazingWord Biblical Research Home Page
Amazing Numerical/Pattern Evidences the Bible is Inspired by God... Every number in the Bible has meaning and is useful for interpreting God's Word. See how evidence clearly shows even book, chapter and verse are God assigned Inside....Learn how knowledge of biblical number symbolism provides new insights into our understanding of a Christian's Walk and what the Bible teaches about it.
Notice how there is a progression of symbolism through these numbers...They provide us with a roadmap for our lives and steps of understanding we must take in our Christian walk. These definitions are very different and much more meaningful than how Biblical numbers are explained and oversimplified.
#1-God--Creator of all things--Beginnings, first things, things counted, set apart by kind, self, pride, God, leaders, Kings (1st book: Genesis -- God, the beginning, need for a redemeer)
#2-Jesus-God sends a redeemer to save his people--relationship, sons, daughters, love (2nd book: Exodus -- A redeemer is sent)
#3-Holy Spirit-God in us--Righteousness, Purity and our impurity, Power of God (3rd book: Leviticus -- A holy and righteous God, the need for sacrafices for sin, our inability to save ourselves)
#4-Wilderness Trials, testing--A time of sifting/preparing the heart to consider God's way--All things of creation and of this world (4th book: Numbers -- Wilderness wandering seeking the promised land, trials, death)
#5-Instructions for entering the land--Covenants, instructions, rules, promises...choices for blessings & curses (5th book: Deuteronomy -- Instructions/conditions before entering the land. Promises, covenants, consequences)
#6-Sin, evil, crossing over & turning from Sin--Following God and crossing over into his land. Repentance, removing strongholds of sin (6th book: Joshua -- Decision to enter God's land. Attempting to remove strongholds of sin.)
#7-Becoming Complete--The Good Shepherd leads with rod and staff, conflict, adultery, turning away and turning back. Not a number of perfection, but a number of our struggle learning man's ways vs God's ways. The Lord's efforts to redeem us via rod and staff. If successful we then become "Godly". (7th book: Judges -- experiencing God's ways vs man's ways. Men keep failing and calling out to God.)
#8-The Godly & New Beginnings--Faithful Servants, receiving the Holy Spirit, abundance, the remnant, baptism, circumcision (8th book: Ruth -- Finally truly recognizing God's way is the only way and His land is best. Godly servants return to the land.)
#9 Watching for Jesus return--Future things -- persevering in service, future events and plans. Our activities while we wait patiently for the Lord's return. (9th complete book: 1/2 Samuel -- Saul vs David. Examples of how to serve God while we await his return.)
#10-Endings - Last & Final Things-Commands, Day of the Lord, final judgment, last things of all kinds including the end of the age. (10th complete book: 1/2 Kings -- Last things. Faild leaders, final judgments, exile, the land remains empty.) ....
#11, #12, #13 up to #1000 - Number definitions continue on... See website pages to learn more about Bible numbers and patterns.
See inside for more about other numbers... 9/11, 666, 777, 153, 40, 70, 69 and many others.
Links to recent AmazingWord website and blog Updates...
2014-09-18 - Blog Post - A list/index of all AmazingWord blog posts in order of most viewed
2016-09-09 - TWITTER LINK - Latest Twitter Tweets from AmazingWord
2016-09-04 - List of Best Christian Twitter Hashtags (updated)
2016-08-25 - Blog Post - The Bible's Isaiah 55:5 seems to point to the USA as a future unknown/unnamed nation Israel will call on
2016-08-12 - Blog Post - Mystery microbes cover Jefferson Memorial on Washington D.C. National Mall
2016-05-12 - Blog Post - Rev 13:3, the false prophet and other verses speaking about false/evil authorities/leaders
2016-04-25 - Blog Post - About #15 - Every number in the Bible has meaning: 32 Chapters have 15 verses and all have a common theme of resurrection/instructions
|Nothing is Impossible a short explanation of this website (lower on this page)||Inspiration of the Bible Proof & Evidences (KJV,NIV,NASB) A list of proofs and explanations the Bible was divinely inspired by God.||RPNMConceptChart A printable chart that shows the themes for #1-10 and how 12 different Bible lists match the theme...Lords Prayer, Ten Commandments, Full Armor of God and more.|
|The Value ..As I tell people about the Bible’s pattern and the numbers that point to it, one of the first responses I hear is, “So what? I already believe God wrote the Bible||Redemption Pattern Numbers 1-10 A list of the meanings of the foundational number symbolism for numbers one to ten.||Interpretation-Beatitudes The Beatitudes are one of the best examples showing how the ten part Redemption Pattern|
|Quick Evidences Do you believe in coincidences? Here are some facts anyone can verify for themselves in their own Bible.||Chapter Chart A searchable list of the cross Bible chapter number and verse count for every chapter of the Bible. Notice how John 3 is the 1000th chapter.||Numbers 11-1000 A page with some of my ideas for symbolism of the Bible's numbers greater than 10.|
|Book Chapter/Verse Number List Use this Chart Use to examine the similarities and patterns of information across Bible books.||Why Should I care? A common first reaction to the Numeric Map is that it is a curious anomaly...but it helps everyone understand/interpret the Bible more accurately.||Skeptical If you were not doubtful about these discoveries you probably don't know the history (as we know it) of how the Bible was writtern..reasons these impossible claims might be true|
|King James Bible with Numeric Map The King James Bible online with all the numbers of the Numeric Map included.||Interpretation-10 I Am statements The ten (not 7 or 8) "I Am" statements of Jesus in the book of John follow the progressive ten steps of God's plan of redemption. See how the pattern helps us interpret these statements...see the Trinity in the first 3 statements.||Latest Website Changes(see more change history...) A list of the most recent changes to this website.|
Amazing Bible Facts suggest a supernatural numbering of the Bible...
Everything we know about how the Bible was created tells us the Bible's structure (book, chapter and verse organization) was done for man's convenience. The Bible could not possibly be divinely numbered. I told myself the same thing over a couple of years until the evidence simply overwhelmed my ability to deny the perfection any longer. If you can bring yourself to discern the evidence for yourself, at first you will not be able to take it in -- but as you see more & more examples, the perfection of numbers and the preponderance of how biblical numbers line up with the text will eventually convince you the only way it could exist is if God himself made it happen. How could this discovery remain hidden for more than 2000 years? I'm convinced it is because God designed it for this point in history and kept it hidden until he wanted it revealed.
This web site is full of evidence of all kinds for the DNA-like perfection of the Bible, and you will want to dismiss example after example as coincidence until...at some point you also will start to realize there's just too much evidence, in too many very strategic Bible locations, to think it happened by chance, or is simply the product of someone's overactive imagination.
Following are some starting examples to make you wonder if this is remotely possible. If you are the curious type, or love discoveries in God's Word, keep looking and be amazed at what God has done. Once you observe the patterns you will never think of God's Word the same again...it truly is a supernatural book.
- The Shortest Bible Chapter with just two verses is also the exact center chapter - Psalm 117. Both verses declare "Praise the Lord" - happenstance?
- John 3:16 is in the 1000th Bible chapter and #1000 is God's number of perfection...how?
- #72 is about witnesses - the 7200th Bible verse, and the 72nd verse of Ruth, says "you are witnesses". This is also in the 236th Bible chapter (2x6=72). Too many "coincidences".
- The 24,000th Bible verse is Matthew 24:42 the key verse about the DAY (24 hours) of the Lord in a chapter about the Day of the Lord. (Calculated at billions to one could not be coincidence)
- Revelation 14:4 (144) tells about the 144,000 witnesses. This might be chance except all the other examples tell us this is most likely by design. (Also 2x72 (witness)=144)
- #666 is associated with sin/evil and in Genesis 3:6 (3 sixes) Eve ate the forbidden fruit - the verse of original sin
- Revelation 12:6 (126) specifically predicts waiting for one thousand two hundred sixty days (1260 days=3 1/2 years). Daniel 12:6 also mentions 3 1/2 years - "time, times and a half a time".
- ...and many, many more examples of the Bible's DNA like supernatural perfection are found in this web site...
God has somehow had his hand on creating a perfect and divinely structured Bible (KJV, NASB, NIV...). This includes the number and order of every book, chapter and verse and well as all the text and even every list in the Bible. Also, there is a ten part number related pattern to everything written in the scriptures - each of these ten parts correspond to the numbers one to ten. The pattern of numbers and text show us how themes associated with each of the ten numbers reveal a ten step "Redemption Pattern" that seems a step by step path each believer takes in their walk with God.
To see examples for yourself ...check out the numerically mapped King James Bible (KJV) at www.amazingword.com/bible.
This web site is full of evidences for the numerical as well as textual perfection of God's Word. Any of these evidences can individually be considered coincidence, but when you notice how the evidence is from some of the most well known places of scripture and when you consider the overwhelming nature of the evidence - what you reasonably consider to be an impossibility begins to prove itself to be real. Here's just a tiny example of the mountains of evidence for the Numeric Map and Redemption Pattern found in God's Word -- See the evidence pages for much more... Evidence facts, more evidence, and frequently asked questions...
- The 1000th chapter - John 3, home of John 3:16 and the chapter some consider to be the most important chapter of the Bible. Number 1000 is God's number of perfection (Josephus) - how did this special chapter end up at this very special 1000th position?
- The Center Bible Chapter - Psalm 117 is the shortest chapter of the Bible and is the Bible's only two verse chapter; as the 595th chapter it is the exact center chapter of the Bible. It declares in both verses "Praise the LORD". This very special center point chapter seems to point out that the Bible is all about Jesus - the first half and the second half.
- The 500th Bible chapter - Psalm 22 is the 500th Bible chapter that reveals Jesus speaking from the Cross - This well known Psalm tells of Jesus dying on the Cross for our sins. As tragic as it seems, it is a day of Jubilee for all believers - Jesus act of giving his life, paid all our debts and released us from bondage if we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. The Bible says that number 50 is a number of Jubilee that tells of the law that all debts are to be forgiven on the 50th year anniversary. Leviticus 25:10 tells us about Jubilee - 'You shall thus consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim a release through the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you, and each of you shall return to his own property, and each of you shall return to his family. In Biblical numeric's, number 500 is a hyper 50 number (10x50) which relates it to the year of Jubilee. Is it by chance this chapter about Jesus dying for our sins happens to be at this very special and unique 500th chapter position?
- Revelation 14:4 and the 144,000 - did you notice the number relationship of chapter and verse to the subject of the text - Revelation 14:3 tells us the 144,000 were the only ones that could sing the song, but it is 14:4 that is the best description of the 144,000 in the Bible - could this be coincidence?
- The 7200th Bible verse - Number 72 is a number that speaks of witnesses for Jesus, in fact, 144 (as in the 144,000 witnesses) is two times 72. We see this in Luke 9:54 and 10:1 where James and John are sent out and 70 others are sent as well (for a total of 72) - an often debated number. Evidence that #72 is a number of witnesses can be found in the 7200th verse of the Bible which is also the 72nd verse of the Book of Ruth -- verse 4:9 which says... Boaz said to the elders and all the people, "You are witnesses today that I have bought from the hand of Naomi all that belonged to Elimelech and all that belonged to Chilion and Mahlon". Witnesses of the purchase of both Naomi the Jewish widow and Ruth the gentile widow - a picture of Jesus redeeming us. Think it is coincidence this is the 7200th verse of the Bible and the 72nd verse of Ruth mentioning being a witness? Consider also; this is in the 236th Bible chapter and 2x36=72; chapter and verse 4:9 also multiply to 36 which is a factor of 72 (2x36). How do all these numbers line up so perfectly? Without the other evidences, it might be just an interesting coincidence, but taken with other evidences, do you see how evidences seem to point to a perfectly numbered Bible?
- The 24,000th Bible verse - A profound evidence ...Every 1000th verse of the Bible is special (explained on pages in the web site), but the alignment of this 24,000th verse to number 24 along with other chapter and verse associations to 24 are truly beyond the statistical possibility of something that can't happen by chance - more than 12,000,000,000 to 1.Here are six associations with this single verse with the theme of a day or 24 hours - Matthew 24:42declares"Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming". (#1) this is the Bible's 24,000th verse; (#2) it is found in the 24th chapter; (#3) it is a chapter about the DAY of the LORD; (#4) there are 24 hours in a DAY; (#5) the text of this verse is key to the chapter and warns us to be on the alert for this specific DAY; (#6) This is the 42nd verse of the chapter which is a number related by gematria to numbers 2 and 4 (24) - also note that 42 months is 3 1/2 years, a number associated with the prophetic timing for this day.All these associations with this 24,000th verse of the Bible to the number 24 might be considered a way God is shouting at us to pay attention - WATCH OUT FOR THIS DAY. If you are tempted to declare this as an interesting coincidence, you might want to ponder (chew on it) for awhile and take some time to look at hundreds of other evidences documented on this web site - (start here)
AmazingWord Biblical Research Home Page
God has somehow had his hand on creating a perfect and divinely structured Bible (KJV, NASB, NIV...). This includes the number and order of every book, chapter and verse and well as all the text and even every list in the Bible.
Just as important - There is a ten part number related pattern to everything written in the scriptures - each of these ten parts correspond to the numbers one to ten, and themes associated with each of the ten numbers reveal a ten step "Redemption Pattern" associated with every number and list and possibly every word and letter in the Bible. What is this pattern about? I believe it points to ten steps of God's plan of redemption for those who trust in him - similar in concept to Campus Crusade's "4 spiritual laws".
This web site is my humble and not very well polished attempt to share this discovery with anyone who wants to read about it. Although rough in design, contents and text - this site is not about the style of the web site, but more about communicating what might be the most significant finding ever written about God's Word. To see Bible examples for yourself ...check out the numerically mapped King James Bible (KJV) at www.amazingword.com/bible.
About the author and the discovery....
I know this is a bit of a lengthy read but I don’t know otherwise how to begin to present a biblical discovery hidden for more than 2000 years…. More than three years ago I left my Senior Vice President position in a large software company and have been doing full time research into these biblical patterns that I began to see evidence of back in 1999. In the more than ten years since then I've invested greater than 10,000 in the study of God's word. I'm not suggesting I'm an expert, but rather that I have not taken lightly the implication of my writings, and have put a tremendous amount of time and thought into my research. Like all Biblical interpretation, I'm sure there is much I'm wrong about, but I'm certain the pattern exists, even if I'm not properly understanding the true meaning of what it reveals.
I don't consider myself a biblical scholar, but simply someone that accidentally noticed patterns in the text and numbering of the Bible that seems to have not yet been documented. I give God credit for any good that I've written, but at the same time can't claim any special revelation other than knowing he works through us even when we are unaware. That's the only way I can comprehend why I've happened upon this discovery after millions of others have previously poured over the scriptures much more than I.
I realize the impossibility of these claims and also rejected them for years until the evidence that kept popping up in my studies gradually moved me from dismissing it; to wondering about it; and finally overwhelmed my ability to dismiss it any longer. What I have observed can be proven through the science of mathematics and is there for anyone to observe for themselves. It is too observable to be the result of anything other than the creation of an incomprehensible God.
Regarding this accidental and impossible discovery – in simplest terms I believe I can prove God has somehow had his hand in creating a perfect and divinely structured Bible (KJV, NASB, NIV...). This includes the number and order of every book, chapter and verse and well as all the text and even every list in the Bible. I also believe there is a ten part number related pattern to everything written in the scriptures. Each of these ten parts correspond to the numbers one to ten, and themes that are associated with each of the ten numbers reveal a progressive ten step "Redemption Pattern". This pattern can be compared to "the four spiritual laws" that came from Bill Bright and Campus Crusade, and lays out very basically God's plan of salvation. In a way that might be compared to the complexity of the DNA of life, the Bible appears to be written with every part of it in a template of the steps of what I refer to as God's Redemption Pattern.
How is this observed? It's actually not difficult to see the evidence of these patterns when you understand the themes for the ten parts. They are stamped on virtually every aspect of the Bible; the themes of first ten verses of the Bible; the first ten chapters; the first ten books; the Ten Commandments; the names of the generations from Adam to Noah; and literally every other text. Everything is ordered according to this Redemption Pattern and is associated and identified by a complex intersecting number sequence in what I refer to as the Bible's Numeric Map. God seems to have sealed everything written in the scriptures with the signature of his plan of salvation. If it's possible to sound even a bit more eccentric, I suspect everything in creation is also somehow related with this number pattern. Imagine the possibilities – such a number pattern would reveal clues to creation itself.
We know many reasons this cannot be ...Don't bother giving reason why this pattern cannot exist because so many of us know of a long list of reasons it could not have happened... but it did! It does not matter if we can comprehend how, the evidence declares the intelligence behind the patterns. It is like our understanding of the creation of the universe - we know it exists but in our human understanding we can't explain how. Something cannot be created from nothing...but it appears it was. How do these patterns exist? God simply caused them to happen. If we think about it, no God fearing person doubts the creator of the universe could pull off writing a single perfect book? It's not a question if God could, but rather, did he? In fact, his word declares this perfection, but until now we had no reliable way to confirm it indeed happened - Matthew 5:18 declares - "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished". See the sidebar indexes to other pages on this site that explain much more about the Numeric Map and Redemption Pattern. These concepts are not difficult but at the same time cannot be comprehended by a quick read through the materials. If you are interested in God's Word and wondering if these claims are true, it will take some time to begin to comprehend the concept. Don't be discouraged - there are wonderful and interesting gems of wisdom and understanding every step of the way - Remember what God said to Daniel about his reading of the Word...
Then he said to me, "Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words. Daniel 10:12
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org